Sunday, May 27, 2018

Wildlife

Just a quick blog. I am exhausted. We are exhausted. More on that later when I am not falling asleep with my fingers poised above my virtual iPad keyboard.
(In fact, I did fall asleep so it is morning here now.)
We haven't gone to a national park yet but in addition to the palm squirrel mentioned earlier we have already seen (first few photos are not my own):
A smaller squirrel, a giant squirrel, monitor lizards,
Spotted deer

Three different kinds of monkeys including the purple-faced version 
Black-headed ibis
And
A Common kingfisher

And on the way home last night, as Michael and I were both falling asleep in the car (we have a driver), out of the corner of his eye he spotted this on the side of the road in the middle of everywhere
Not bad.
More later.
 Really just had to get some sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment