Saturday, June 8, 2019

The End of This Particular Road

Today we head home. As I am sure our cats will agree, it is time.
It has been a wonderful trip. Full of good experiences, good food and good friends.
Thanks to everyone who played a part.

Perhaps you have noticed on the blog page under “Welcome to our journey” it says:
So much world. So little time.

I scrolled all the way back to see when I started this blog.
Gasp!
Ten years ago on July 18, 2009 as we prepared to take our trip to celebrate my last big birthday.
That is shocking and sad and shocking and yet....
While we have had absolutely no control over the passage of all that precious time, we are blessed to have enjoyed a great deal of it traveling and to still be here to tell the tales.
Hopefully there will be many, many more years and trips to come.

Meanwhile, I will leave with a photo taken off of our veranda in our absence by friend, photographer, and cat sitter extraordinaire, Michael Barrrett. I wonder how close Richard Branson and Virgin Galactic are to offering flights....I would be willing to change the slogan to:
So much universe. So little time.  
Happy Trails.

1 comment:

  1. and to think, all I asked for was a simple photo credit! Thank you both again.

    Say hi to Ritz and Morbi for me. (btw...Ritz likes to be rubbed gently behind his ears...only took me 10 years :-) )

    ReplyDelete