Friday, November 4, 2011

On second thought

Maybe I'll post one more mention.
As a point of reference, we packed really lightly for this trip. Ask anyone traveling with us who had to see us over and over again in the same three outfits.
That intent along with our complete ignorance of the ever-changing seasons in the rest of the world resulted in my arriving at Heathrow in my comfy, negligee-esque, halter maxi-dress in the bold, giraffe print. Then while wearing said attire I had to catch the limo to Gatwick and transfer between terminals there moving in and out of the chill and rain with crowds of sad Brits bundled up in boots and woolens in all shades of gray and black rather like a naturally camouflaged kudu suddenly set against a black backdrop. But the fellow working here at the BA airport lounge told me how lovely and trendy and cheery my dress is. So without predators I guess it's ok to stand out.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment