Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Bonjour



Today is Wednesday but I am catching up. Strange how 14 years ago I was better at documenting our travels when I was working off a BlackBerry with awful and unreliable internet. While now I can hardly find the time or energy to post anything. That's not the fault of the technology but rather of my age. This is why one should travel as much as possible while still young.

On Monday we left our friends in Hampshire England, headed to Gatwick, took a delayed easyjet flight to Nantes, rented a car, declined that car, rented a different car, drive 90 minutes to Vannes, found the Airbnb in the (not according to plan) darkness, found the parking lot, found a restaurant still open at 10p, and fell into bed around midnight. Getting from Hampshire to Brittany was somehow more exhausting than getting from Estero, FL to Hampshire. Again I say, travel while you are young.






No comments:

Post a Comment